- Goat milk, rich in lactic acid & other vitamins and minerals is rich in fatty acids and cholesterol, which make up a large portion of the skin membrane. A lack of these components in your skin can lead to dryness and irritation.
- Great source of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin shown to have anti-aging properties.
- Great for calming sensitive and breakout
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids which attach to dead skin cells and help them fall off naturally.
- A natural moisturizer that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acts as a gentle, 100% natural cleanser.
- Helps to relieve redness and/or itching due to
- Natural & effective.
- Safe for all skin types.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shea Butter (contains tree nuts), Tallow, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Goat Milk,Lye, Lavender & Spearmint Oils.
During the soap making process, the lye is heavily diluted with water and added to the oils to create a thick mixture. The mixture is then added to a mold for 24 hours to harden, and set to cure for 4-6 weeks. During the curing process, the soap bars lose water weight, in which the sodium hydroxide is dissolved. Therefore lye is needed for the chemical process that soap goes through, but it's not present in the final product.
Morning and night wet bar and lather onto hands until it starts to foam. Gently massage your face and neck with your hands. Rinse with lukewarm water. (Use after cleansing oil in our dual process method)