- Goat milk, rich in lactic acid & other vitamins and minerals is rich in fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Source of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin shown to have anti-aging properties.
- Great for calming sensitive and breakout
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids which attach to dead skin cells and help them fall off naturally.
- A natural moisturizer that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acts as a gentle, 100% natural cleanser.
- Helps to relieve redness and/or itching due to dryness.
- Natural & effective.
- Safe for all skin types.
Shea Butter (contains tree nuts), Tallow, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Goat Milk, Lye, Lavender & Spearmint Oils.
During the soap making process, the lye is heavily diluted with water and added to the oils to create a thick mixture. The mixture is then added to a mold for 24 hours to harden, and set to cure for 4-6 weeks. During the curing process, the soap bars lose water weight, in which the sodium hydroxide is dissolved. Therefore lye is needed for the chemical process that soap goes through, but it's not present in the final product.
Wet bar and lather onto hands. Gently massage your face, neck & body. Rinse with warm water. (Use after cleansing oil in our dual process method)
Designed to be used on all skin types, even sensitive skin, dry skin, and delicate baby skin. These super soft wipes can be used on their own, with our cleansing oil, or with your other favorite products. Simply wash & reuse in the mesh cotton bag. 100% natural.Key Benefits:
- Baby soft for the most sensitive skin
- Use with our Toner & Cleansing products or for many other uses.
- Great with our Gentle Cleansing Oil to remove makeup and even the toughest of mascaras!
100% Organic Bamboo & Cotton
Place 2 fingers in the pouch and glide product across face. Wash in mesh bag on delicate or soak in baking soda.
- Gentle, non-drying ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, and tallow, soothe and moisturize while also washing away dirt and grime.
- Head to toe body bar
- Helps reduce dryness, reduce flakiness, improve skin clarity, elasticity, and improve skin texture.
- Has a velvety lather
- The anti-bacterial, anti-aging, and intense moisture in this bar make for a great shaving soap.
- Helps fight the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces redness.
- Strengthens pore walls and tightens pores.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Tallow, Shea Butter, Water, Goats Milk, Lye, Rhassoul Clay, Dead Sea Mud, Glacial Clay, Brazilian Red Clay, Walnut Hull, Marshmallow Root, Lavender, Balsam Fir & Rosemary.
Wet hands and skin with water, lather bar between hands, massage product onto skin paying special attention to areas prone to congestion and breakouts, rinse and pat dry. Follow up with toner, and facial balm.
Great as a simple, quick, nondrying shampoo.
- Goat milk is rich in Vitamin A, which may repair damaged skin tissue, maintaining healthy skin.
- Gentle, non-drying ingredients, like coconut oil, shea butter, and tallow, soothe and moisturize while also washing away dirt and grime.
- Moisturizes, protects, and gently cleanses while calming down itchy or inflamed skin.
- Tear-free for baby's eyes.
- Goats Milk, Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Lye, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Tallow, Organic Oats, Honey & Vitamin E.
Not only gentle & safe to cleanse your baby, but also an effective cleanser for any sensitive skin.
Apply creamy lather to baby's skin and hair.
Break off a small piece into bath water for a luxurious soak.
- Contains gentle enzymes; which attach to dead skin cells and help them fall off naturally.
- Helps calm breakouts and supports healthy skin cell renewal for a more even skin tone.
- Use as a post-wax/shave cleanser to help prevent breakouts
- Great for hormonal teenage skin
- Tallow, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oi, Palm Oil, Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Kelp, Goat Milk, Honey, Lemongrass, Wintergreen, Castor Oil & Calendula Oil.
Wet hands and skin with water, lather bar between hands, massage product onto skin paying special attention to areas prone to congestion and breakouts, rinse and pat dry. Follow up with toner and facial balm.
Avoid eye area.
Not recommended to use as a shampoo.