*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Please consult your physician prior to using our product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, having a medical condition, or are unsure.
*Everyone is different and results may vary accordingly. As skin type, body type and health conditions differ, reactions to an allergen could occur at any time, and any product could cause a negative reaction. Mason Grove Farm, LLC is not responsible if a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products. If you experience a negative reaction to any product, you should stop using it immediately and consult a physician. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You are consuming this product by your own accord, and Mason Grove Farm, LLC accepts no responsibility for any damage or losses.
Mix one scoop of collagen in the drink of your choice once daily.
Due to the nature of this product, we will only accept Collagen+ returns under the following conditions:
- Sealed and unopened
- Product damaged during shipping
-True documented allergic reaction
Try one of our amazing recipes today.
- Goat milk, rich in lactic acid & other vitamins and minerals is rich in fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Source of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin shown to have anti-aging properties.
- Great for calming sensitive and breakout
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids which attach to dead skin cells and help them fall off naturally.
- A natural moisturizer that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acts as a gentle, 100% natural cleanser.
- Helps to relieve redness and/or itching due to dryness.
- Natural & effective.
- Safe for all skin types.
Shea Butter (contains tree nuts), Tallow, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Goat Milk, Lye, Lavender & Spearmint Oils.
During the soap making process, the lye is heavily diluted with water and added to the oils to create a thick mixture. The mixture is then added to a mold for 24 hours to harden, and set to cure for 4-6 weeks. During the curing process, the soap bars lose water weight, in which the sodium hydroxide is dissolved. Therefore lye is needed for the chemical process that soap goes through, but it's not present in the final product.
Wet bar and lather onto hands. Gently massage your face, neck & body. Rinse with warm water. (Use after cleansing oil in our dual process method)
Peanut Butter Chewy 8 oz Treat
Ingredients: Barley flour, palm oil, honey, rolled oats, peanut butter, oat flour, coconut oil, flax, peanut flour.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 13%, Crude Fat (Min.) 21.5%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 2.0%, Moisture (Max.) 8.5%. Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4604 Kcal/kg: 20 Kcal/treat
Bacon, Chedder & Quinoa Grain-Free Crunchy 8 oz Treat
Net Weight 8 oz. (226.8 grams) Ingredients: Garbanzo bean flour, potato flour, tapioca starch, flaxseed, cheddar cheese, quinoa, canola oil, whole dried eggs, natural bacon flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12% Crude Fat (min) 9% Crude Fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 6% Calorie Content ME (calculated) 5434 Kcal/kg: 22Kcal/treat Grain-Free, No Wheat, No Corn, No Soy
This product is intended for dogs and is not meant for human consumption. Feed as a treat or reward. Not intended as a complete and balanced food. Monitor your dog while consuming this product, and ensure clean drinking water is always available.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- All natural ingredients
- Safely cleans without toxic fragrances
- Light and fresh smell
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- Gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Powerful stain fighting detergent
- The chemical fragrances in normal detergents is absorbed into the air in your home. By switching to natural, you can improve the air quality in your home.
- By not having harsh chemicals, clothing will last longer. Our natural detergent wont damage fabric.
- Baking Soda, Washing Soda, Epsom Salt, Lavender with a hint of Spearmint.
2 tablespoons of Laundry Soap per load.
Be sure wick is trimmed to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when 1/4" of wax remains.
I am loving my candle! It smells amazing, but what is that orange tint around the inner edge of the candle? In keeping with our mission to provide cleaner options, Mason Grove Farm has decided not to use candle tins that have been “varnished” on the interior with what we feel is an unnecessary chemical wash. Because we do not use additives or dyes to disguise or chemically eliminate any natural discoloration), you may notice a slight pink color on the interior of your candles in scent blends that contain vanilla. Not to worry! This “tin pinking” is simply a natural chemical reaction. It is not a product flaw, and will not affect the scent or the performance of your candle.
- Goat milk is rich in Vitamin A, which may repair damaged skin tissue, maintaining healthy skin.
- Gentle, non-drying ingredients, like coconut oil, shea butter, and tallow, soothe and moisturize while also washing away dirt and grime.
- Moisturizes, protects, and gently cleanses while calming down itchy or inflamed skin.
- Tear-free for baby's eyes.
- Goats Milk, Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Lye, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Tallow, Organic Oats, Honey & Vitamin E.
Not only gentle & safe to cleanse your baby, but also an effective cleanser for any sensitive skin.
Apply creamy lather to baby's skin and hair.
Break off a small piece into bath water for a luxurious soak.
- Azulene, in blue tansy essential oil, soothes irritated + inflamed skin and powerfully combats inflammation & evens skin tone.
- Tallow from grass-fed cows uniquely resembles the makeup of our skin cells (both are comprised of roughly 50% saturated fats) and contains a high content of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K (nutrients that are nearly impossible to find in plant oils in a balanced combination with their activators). These vitamins are necessary for healthy, elastic, and balanced skin.
- Rich in Vitamins A & E and higher Olein content, Nilotica (West African Shea Butter) is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as excessive dryness and irritation. This exotic butter also helps maintain the elasticity of the skin and its antioxidant properties help combat the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
East African Shea Butter, West African Shea Butters (contains nuts), Tallow, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Frankincense, Geranium, Helichrysum & Blue Tansy
Gently apply onto clean skin before bedtime. Don't forget to apply to your neck and chest! For best results use every night. This luxurious night cream can be used for very dry or aging skin during the day.
Smaller size will keep product fresh and will last up to 60 days depending on use.
Relax into your evening and reduce tension by taking 3 deep breaths before applying cream to skin.
Apply a small amount to dry and cracking nails and cuticles.
Apply a small amount to areas where signs of aging are occurring including stretch marks.
Because we only use the purest of ingredients, best if used within 3 months. Store at room temperature
Because our products are natural (containing no synthetic ingredient or synthetic waxes), they may soften/melt in transit to you, especially in warmer months. This will not affect the quality of the product. Please recognize we have no control over shipment/weather conditions.
Body Butters are sensitive to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) and best stored in a cool, dry place. If your product is melted, please place it in the fridge for about an hour and gently stir to restore back to its original form.
Note, however, the whipped butters' fluffy consistency will be changed, but the butter will retain its moisturizing properties. Also, because these kinds of butters are natural/organic, there might be differences in consistency, color, and smell. Each item is handcrafted in small batches with love and has a limited shelf life.