- Easy to carry & simple to use.
- Helps prevent infections.
- Helps fight against dry skin and microorganisms.
- Safe, effective, and natural.
The CDC recommends either washing hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer products before and after eating, after using the bathroom, and after touching objects that are frequently touched by others.
- Spritz the hand sanitizer twice into the palm of one hand. Rub your hands together gently. Be sure to cover the surfaces of both of your hands, including fingers and around your fingertips and nails. You should also rub in the sanitizer about 2 inches (0.051 m) up each wrist.
- Let your hands dry off.
- After about 10 seconds of rubbing, your skin should have absorbed the sanitizer. If your hands are still a little wet, face your palms downward and let them dry in the air until they are no longer wet.
Sugar Cane Alcohol, Fractionated (liquid) Coconut Oil, Coconut Water, Lavender & Sweet Orange.